Monday, January 9, 2012

The Scoop

I cannot believe it... I now have just over 2,000 folks following Apple Tree House on Facebook!  It is quite a milestone, one that I am so surprised and humbled to have made.  To celebrate reaching this mark, I will be offering a special doll making kit for $1 for sale comment style on my fan page on Wednesday, 1/11 at 1 pm EST (please click on the button in the sidebar and "like" me if you haven't already!).  You will have 24 hours to leave a comment, the name will be drawn 1/12 at 1 pm EST. 

And for those of you that have been oh so patiently waiting for kits, they are just about ready!  I have been photographing yarns and editing pics all day... there are 30 yarns in all, so there will be lots to choose from.  Stephanie Corfee, Artist is putting the finishing touches on the kit instructions as I type and there are just a few more things I have to get ready.  They will be available for sale in a new shop on Friday... I will announce the time and the shop address on Thursday, so please stay tuned!  Here is a yummy yarn pic to whet your appetite a bit for what is to come...



As always, thank you so much for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment