Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It Will Be EPIC

It is the end of January and I find myself in a very reflective state of mind.  I have had the opportunity to work on some pretty interesting things these past few weeks, and not all of them have been doll related.

I am sure many of you have been following the Cancer Chronicles by Ashley of Li'l Blue Boo.  If you haven't, I encourage you to take a moment and click the link to see what it is all about.  The Rite of Passage video is a must see, just make sure you have some tissues ready.
http://www.lilblueboo.com/category/cancer-chronicles

One thing very near and dear to my heart is the Team Ashley Choose Joy Auction and Benefit.  It will be held February 27th-29th, there will be more details to follow.  It has been a tremendous undertaking on the part of all the volunteers involved and oh so incredibly rewarding for us all.  Please feel free to grab this button and share it!





There will also be some fun stuff to purchase along the way...

like the $1 Download Thank You Notes from Stephanie Corfee, Artist  http://stephaniecorfee.com/downloads/a-special-dollar-download-fill-in-thank-you-cards-for-kids/

The first t-shirt from Team Ashley with artwork by Stephanie can be purchased here:
http://www.teamashley.bigcartel.com



This shirt is an homage to Ashley's never ending love of the Jelly Donut :)

And there is some more fun stuff in the works.  Rest assured that all profits from the auction, downloads, and T-shirts that I have shared will go straight to Ashley.

I am also adding a PayPal donate button to the sidebar of my blog if you would like to donate directly to the Hakshaw family.

On the dolly news front, I am working on a bunch of 8 inch Apple Dumpling dolls.  There will be curly boucle, Applestocking style, and hopefully a dreddy one (if the yarn cooperates!) in lots of fun shades... think pink, rainbow, purple... you get the idea!  I am leaning towards having the upload in a few weeks and having a larger number of dolls available so there will be some to choose from.  I am also working on a very special dumpling dolly for the auction, it will be a package with some fun goodies.  I will share more about her as we get closer to the date.

Thank you so much as always for your support!

xo Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment