Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dynamic Duo!

Introducing....The Apple Tree House Super Heroes....

Alicia the Atomic Apple 




Able to look fabulous at whatever she does


& Kung Fuji Kevin 




 Able to chop enough apples for cobbler in one swipe! 




I am planning to put them into the Etsy shop Friday at 9 am EST, if anything changes, I will put it here as a new post and on my Facebook page.  Please make sure you are familiar with all shop policies before buying!  Also, please do not click blindly or get a doll because you fear you won't be able to get one later... there will be more dolls soon (and I am on the hunt for help with some of the behind-the-scenes part of the business to free me up), so there is bound to be one that is just perfect for you.  I have many, many more dolls I want to make...if you could only see my yarn stash...      :o)

Special thanks to http://www.themelamooseco.etsy.com/ for supplying such fabulous apple core-ture for the dolls to wear this week!  I am looking forward to many more collaborations with Mel.   I hope to have some Lil Blue Boo for this new size doll soon.... they are super busy getting their spring line together as well as preparing for Trunk Shows.  If you haven't pre-ordered yet, please stop by and check out what is new. at http://www.lilblueboo.bigcartel.com/

1 comment:

  1. Adorable beyond words and I bet will go faster than a speeding bullet off your shelfs!
    I am so thrilled for your success! :))

    ReplyDelete