Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Upload 12/14/11



The last shop upload for the year will be today, 12/14/11 at 10 pm EST in my Etsy shop.  There is a link on the right side bar.

Here's some pics of the 2 girls I just finished, both wearing their Melamoose Co. outfits.

First up, we have Harmony.  She is 12 inches, has mocha skin, grey eyes, and some really amazing hand spun yarn in her hair.  It has sparkles and some of the original curly lamb locks in it!  It is predominately blue and silver, but there are some purpl-y and darker bits as well.   I have been dying to use this yarn for the longest time.  When I put the face on this little girl, I knew right away she was the one to have it. 









She will be $175 plus shipping.



This is Addie.  Addie was named for a very special little girl that believes in doing random acts of kindness.  She is also the daughter of the creator of Paint The Moon Photography  http://paintthemoon.net/  .  I use a lot of Annie's PSE actions to process my photos.  I was so moved by her story of Addie trying to give balloons away and though of her while I was making this sweet little gal.  Addie has over 500 strands of yarn in her super soft head of hair.  Much of it is a hand spun yarn. 









She will be $160 plus shipping.



Speaking of shipping, I normally use USPS Priority Mail.  This time of year, the timing can be tricky.  If you need a guaranteed delivery date, please convo me immediately at the time of purchase and I will send you an invoice for either Fedex or UPS shipping which will be about $35 for shipping within the U.S.  For other countries, please contact me before you purchase to make sure it is feasible. 

Thanks for all of your support this year, I can't wait to share what I am working on for next year!

xoxo Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment