Monday, December 12, 2011

A December to Remember

I know, real original.  It has been that kind of month!  With the move, renovation, homeschool, and day job my life has been hectic to say the least.  I am working on a couple more dolls to upload either Wednesday 12/14 or Thursday 12/15 depending on how long it takes me to get them done.  I will post more pics here as the girls are completed.  One will be peachy and one mocha.  One will have pink hair :)



I built that fire myself.   No gas starter, the old fashioned way.  Living in the woods is agreeing with me lol

Here's something else that has taken a lot of time and patience... my home schooler decided she wanted to try her hand at quilting.  The front is done, time for a break before we bind it.  It is a great way to teach math and geometry :)





Also, when you get a chance, pop over and see what adventures we are having with Lunette, the travelling Moonchild Doll.  She is such a special little thing and I will be sad to see her go, but happy that she is going to another friend for more adventures.




xoxo Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment