Friday, May 14, 2010

Next Upload


Just a quick note...the next doll upload will be Saturday, May 15th about 1 pm EST.  The pink curls and blue eyed brunette will be in the shop, as well as a surprise doll and a few dresses.  The ginger curly girl will go into the shop soon, my youngest started to cry because she thought it was for her :o)  I am going to make her a doll this upcoming week with the pink hair, then I think she won't mind if the ginger doll comes off the shelf to go to a new home.  There is a link in the upper right sidebar to enter the blog giveaway...please tell your friends.   Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Reading that just melted my heart! Your poor daughter....she has great taste! I love the ginger haired girl too!
    I am so thrilled and excited to see the upload tomorrow.
    Curious about the surprise doll and so wanting a dress or two from you to fit Maisy.
    Cassie A.

    ReplyDelete