Sunday, December 16, 2012

Finale

I just finished putting the final touches on 2 very special little dolls...


Kara



and Sadie...

These dolls will always hold a very special place in my heart for so many reasons.  First off, they each come with a set full of wonderful accessories.  Not only are they each wearing fabulous outfits by The Melamoose Co. , Melanie made them each a few extra outfits:  Kara has 2, Sadie has 3.  Each gal also has a very special little elephant friend I made from a pattern designed by my new friend Shelly of Gingermelon.  The little elephants were so much fun to make.  I have been longing to create a couple of sets for a while now.  I always love the idea of getting a doll with a complete wardrobe and a special friend.  And a suitcase.  You have to love a pink suitcase!

The other reason these dolls will always be special to me is they are most likely the last dolls I will make under the Apple Tree House name.  Don't worry, I will still be making dolls!  I will just be doing them all under my Honeydotz brand name.  I am registering with the CSPIA to make sure I am in compliance with all laws governing things made for children and it will be much easier to keep track of things if it is all in one place.  Please take a moment and "Like" the Honeydotz Facebook Fan Page and check out the Honeydotz Web Site.  I am planning a lot of fun stuff, including a giveaway (or 2!!) and some free stuff as well.

For now, both dolls are available in my Apple Tree House Etsy Shop.  I will copy this post for the Honeydotz site as well so all of my new friends will have an idea of what is coming up.  

As always, thank you so much for your continued support on this fun adventure!



xo Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment