Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dumplings and Kits and Customs, Oh My!

The last 24 hours have been so amazing... the Team Ashley Auction was an incredible success.  Both Li'l Lisa and Li'l Stephanie will soon be on their way to loving new homes and I can't wait to see pics of them being loved by their new families.  Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to bid, click the donate button, donate a product to the auction, buy a t-shirt, or simply tell their friends and get the word out about our not so little auction. Speaking of the donate button, I will be leaving it here on my blog side bar for the rest of the month.  I am truly proud and humbled to be a part of a team of so many amazing women!

On to other news....

There will be an upload with 5 Apple Dumpling (8-9 inch) dolls tomorrow in my Etsy Shop tomorrow at 3 pm EST.  Here's a little peek at them...






I am working on rolling lots of little heads for doll making kits and as soon as I have enough together, I will be restocking the HyenaCart Store hopefully towards the middle of the month.  

I will be offering customs a little differently this time... if you are interested in a custom doll, simply comment here on this post or email me at appletreehouse (at) att (doT) net with your name, your e-mail address, the size doll you are interested in, and hair and eye color in a comment on this post before 8 pm EST 3/2/12.  I ask for all the details in the comments to speed up the process.  At 8 pm EST I will pull a few names from my favorite crochet cloche and contact them to set up all the arrangements.  I will be offering 8/9 inch ($95), 12 inch ($165), and my new 14/15 inch ($195) sized dolls.   All dolls require a $45 non refundable deposit to get started and payment will be due upon completion.  Please make sure your comment contains all of the necessary information.  Custom dolls will be completed by 4/15/12, I may be able to make an exception if you have needs for a specific date, please leave that in your comment as well.

  

This is a pic of the 15 inch sized doll (Lauren Elizabeth, a recently finished custom) 
alongside Lil Lisa, an 8 inch Apple Dumpling.  


I think I will go have a little piece of chocolate now..... xoxo Debra

8 comments:

  1. Do you sell KITS?? Would you consider it???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do sell kits to make 10 inch dolls, I am working on making more heads now and hope to be able to stock the Hyenacart store by the middle of the month, the link is in the post above :)

      Delete
    2. Can I custom order a kit for a 15/16 inch doll? What would be the cost?

      Delete
  2. I am not currently offering kits for that size doll, but stay tuned, you never know what will come down the pipeline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok. I still want a kit, I will take the size you offer. Can you tell me the cost so that I make sure to have it available? I think I will actually want 2 kits

    ReplyDelete
  4. I offer the kits a-la-carte, you can see everything including prices and what is included in the kits in the HyenaCart store: http://www.hyenacart.com/stores/appletreehouse
    I will write another blog post and put a link on Facebook when I have the dates all set :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love a custom spot. I'm interested in a 8/9", longish blonde hair and green eyes. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Comments are now closed... thank you to everyone who commented or emailed me regarding a custom doll! If you don't get an e-mail this time, please don't worry, I will be offering customs again soon :)

    ReplyDelete