Monday, December 6, 2010

Last Upload of 2010

It is hard to believe that we are almost one week into the last month of the year... it has been a busy, fun time around here!  Pink Sparkle, our first Apple themed doll, got made and is on her way home to live in Nebraska with a very special little girl who is new to the Waldorf Doll world.  I am so excited by the way she turned out. 



This week will be the last doll upload for the year.  I am aiming for Thursday, 12/9 at 8pm EST... this is not set in stone yet, if if looks like I can finish an extra doll I might delay it until Friday.  I have 3 dolls waiting for faces and hair, as well as a couple of Mooshy Babies started.  I am planning on reserving one of the dolls for newbie mamas for the 1st 30 minutes, then she will be fair game for all.  Please check the Facebook Fan Page (click the image on the right side bar) for the latest upload updates. 

I would also like to take a moment to thank all of the friends and families that have become such a vital force behind AppleTreeHouse.  Without your support, I doubt my little doll making company would be where it is today, thriving and growing.  I am truly overwhelmed and humbled by your response to my little dolls.  Thank you for making what I do even more fun!

xoxo Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment