Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1, 2010

How did we get to February so fast?  What happened to January?!?

I have two dolls I am starting on this week...an Asian doll (start thinking of names!) that will be wearing an outfit made from the cutest teapot print, and another in my series of dolls inspired by female business owners.  So far,  all of the dolls have been inspired by fellow Etsy sellers. For February,  I am starting a new doll inspired by my friend, Amanda Ashley.  She makes the most incredible filled cupcakes.  Each one is a work of art.  They can be sent just about anywhere. Click on  http://www.sendingcupcakes.com for more info!  If you know a special lady that I can add to my list of "Inspired By" Dolls, let me know!  So far in the series, we have "Amber", "Aubrey", and "AnnMarie"...I just realized I have an "A" theme going!

My Facebook fan base continues to grow courtesy of "Link Love"...thanks to all of you who are a part of that.  Please continue to refer your friends to the blog, and on't forget to tell them about the Giveaway...leave a comment anywhere on the blog and you will be entered to win a $25 Gift Certificate from http://www.anthodia.etsy.com .  Anthodia's products are all natural and absolutely amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment